It's Coachella time! The weekend I've been anticipating is finally here as it's my first time ever out in the desert for this landmark festival. I'm so happy to announce that Lulu*s is sending me and 4 other awesome LA bloggers on a desert adventure, so be sure to follow along our hashtag #Lulusatcoachella for instant updates on instagram and twitter.
I'm still packing last minute (surprise) so here's a quick rundown of what's in my Coachella bag:
1. Boostcase - by now you may have heard of this wonderful iPhone life-saver. When you're out in the desert with no wall outlets for miles, you're going to get the ill-fated death of your battery after all that instagramming, but Boostcase has come to revive your iPhone with it's portable and sleek battery charger case! It's so worth every penny.
2. Acne card holder - stick this minimalist, space-saving baby with your I.D., credit card, and a few bills into your crossbody. (Similar one from A.P.C.)
3. Fujifilm Instax Polaroid - an absolutely fun way of capturing memories.
4. Sunglasses - duh.
5. Coloud headphones - for poolside listening to your Coachella mixtape (get it at Target).
7. Hairbands - cute, no-snag hair ties and hair band for when you need no more fuss from your hair after 20 minutes under the blazing sun.
Enjoy your weekend! If you're in Coachella, come find me!