(from top left clockwise)
1. A personalized canvas photo from Canvas Pop. Seriously, no mom would ever say no or frown to a blown up adorable photo of yourself or siblings in your chubby stubby stages of life. If you don't know what store she shops at or even what her favorite color is, then this is a fail-proof gift that would surely brighten up her days as a reminder of how cute and sweet you used to be (and still are). Or a memorable candid family photo would be just as perfect.
2. A gift certificate to SpaFinder or any local preferred spa. Stick with the old trick and treat your mom out to a day of pampering that's all about her. Take care of her errands and calls. It's the least she deserves after keeping everything in tip top shape during the holiday madness.
3. A warm, cozy sweater from Madewell. Like I said, if your mom is too busy to ever shop for herself, then help her out! Study the shades and styles in her closet. This sweater is so weather-perfect with the most gorgeous material. Provide a gift receipt and/or help her shop online together!
4. A shampoo/conditioner set from Carol's Daughter. You would be doing so much by just helping her look good and making her feel great about herself. The Tui line from CD is super moisturizing and healthy for hair and will make it shine and smooth. And for a busy mom, washing her hair is already a part of her natural routine so take advantage of enriching her beauty without extra inconveniences.
5. A Clarisonic Mia. Like the shampoo/conditioner, this would be another enhancement to her daily routine and to her lasting beauty outside and in.
6. The softest and prettiest pullover from Anthropologie. Who can say no to cashmere?