Don't let the in-fight environment wreak havoc on what's to be included in your glamorous beauty montage of a first class jet-setter. My top essentials to keep fresh looking skin and makeup:
1. Rosebud Salve: perfect for lips, nails, and dry noses.
2. Nivea Creme Tin: tiny, portable, and dutiful. Pleasantly fragrant cream great for hands and dry spots.
3. Boscia Blotting Linens: recycled airplane air makes my skin dry and oily, so I always blot before I land.
4. Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray: to hydrate skin while freshening makeup.
5. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge: simple multi-tasking complexion enhancer. Dab Powder Pink on cheeks and lips.
6. Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick [natural]: for quick under-eye and spot touch ups
7. Bobbi Brown Mirror (similar here): a trusty mirror that is the backbone of the routine. This one has been with me 9 years.
8. Dryer sheet: a swipe to your hair to rid flyaways and static. Original tip here.
9. iPhone: for instagramming your fresh off the plane look.
10. Paul Frank for SkullCandy Headphones (c/o): rock to Franz Ferdinand while touching up and block out the crying baby or the unnecessarily drunk, early happy hour coworkers on a business trip.