I think I'm finally checking out of denial that Fall is just around the corner. In fact, I'm actually getting excited about the layers, the deeper hues, and all kinds of boots, like these gorgeous Belle by Sigerson boots perfect for strolling the chilly sidewalks. It's nice to change up the wardrobe throughout the seasons and after a whole summer of color and prints, I'm ready to embrace some minimalist basics with a twist.
1. Acne Parker leather jacket
2. Belle by Sigerson motorcycle boots
3. Alexander Wang Donna hobo
4. Urban Outfitters slouchy beanie
5. Sonia Rykiel t-shirt
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim leather shorts